Homestay hosts are needed in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan!
The Canada Homestay Network has partnered with Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools to arrange caring homestay hosts for international high-school students coming to study in Saskatoon.
If you are interested in hosting one or more students, please click here to apply to be a host.
Your family can benefit from hosting
The Canada Homestay Network provides:
- A generous allowance to help offset hosting expenses
- 24x7cultural and first-language support
- The opportunity to bring the world to your front door!
Why host an international student?
Being a homestay host is a rewarding experience. When you make the decision to welcome an international student into your home, you make a lasting contribution to your family, your community and the student. [ learn more ]
Host families who welcome international students into their home:
- Grow their understanding of the world and its peoples
- Make life-long friendships
- Get to share the beauty of their home and community
- Ensure their local economy benefits from the booming international education industry
- Receive a generous allowance to offset expenses
International students who live with Canadian families:
- Learn language and Canadian culture in a healthy, caring environment
- Get a positive introduction to Canadian family life, which encourages many to apply for permanent residency after graduation
- Become valuable future partners in trade, political relations and global leadership
- Bring a broader world-view to their communities back home